Re: Faster mates?

A further question w/regards to mates: Is there's a way to define mates "in bulk"?

In other words, if you have 30 or 40 parts that all have to have a plane or surface coincidence-mated to the same entity, can you enter this without having to do them one-by-one?

-Martin

Reply to
Martin

possibly you want to read up about 'mate references' in the help section

Reply to
neil

There used to be mate macros posted somewhere on the net where you could select 2 faces/planes and hit the 'c' key for a co-incident mate. When I have a chance I will look for them.

Zander

Reply to
Zander