Re: Finally A Quality Chinese Vise?

>j> >> Received a very prompt response to my e-mail questions:

Cliff, do you always have to cross-post that garbage over here and clog up this NG too?

Reply to
Refracted

Probly I shouldnt of even wasted my time in replying about the issue here.

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

You're the last one that should be replying.

Both of you could dissapear for all i care.

Reply to
Refracted

He's the first one that should be replying and you're the 383'd one.

Why don't you disappear instead.

Reply to
Joe788

Whoa Jon! Did you get your walking papers today? Your psychosis has just kicked up another notch: Talking about yourself in the third person, WHILE pretending to be somebody else. Now that is something special right there.

Reply to
Joe788