Re: How do I control Configuration Description from design table?

Add a column with the heading "$prp@Description" (without the quotes).

Reply to
Seth Renigar

I found it helpful to memorize this for a search in help:

"summary of design table parameters"

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I printed it a long time ago and have it pinned to my memo board beside my PC. I refer to it all the time...

Reply to
Seth Renigar

This is not the description I'm talking about, this heading puts custom properties field called (in this case) "description"

I need fill up "Description:" field in Configuration Properties (not Custom Properties), the field that is right under Configuration Name

I want to show this description next to Configuration name when you look at configuration tree

"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:7vjWe.441$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com...

Reply to
mr.T

I know exactly what you mean I have tried to do this also. I posted this same question on another site and was told it is not possible. You have to write a program in API code the set the custom prop equal to the configuration name every time you exit Excel. (the answer to the post went way over my head)

Reply to
SS22

Ahhhh!!! I don't know....

Sorry