Re: I Don't Want A Machinist To Modify "My Part" / Why Would A Machinist Need To Modify A Customers Part?

I thought you didn't read my posts??? Only took you 2 minutes to reply.
Liar....liar....you're lil gay pants are on fire !!!!
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /
Barn
I thought you were a liar.....thanks for confirmin it.
Barn
On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:43:24 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....
On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:39:35 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....

Howe often does a machinist even know what the part he is working on is really intended to do when fitted in the overall piece of equipment? After some people have put their best effort in designing something with x number of parts it would be pretty arrogant for one person to decide that the designer is innept and he knows better.
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:42:00 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....
Gerald Abrahamson wrote:

GA:
    What is this? A battle of the copy/past trolls?
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:43:19 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Their success was before you got there Jon, as your work history shows given enough time you'll reverse that trend for them.
Tom
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:43:52 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:43:19 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

They hired you.
They can't afford--or know how--to find and hire real, good, workers.

LOL !!
Never heard of you before. But the folks on this and many other newsgroups have heard of--and personally used--the stuff made on the machines we built.
What is the name of that <machine?> shop again? Does it have the name "liquor store" in its title?
I am the one with the money--to have my product made.
If you got a problem with that, then you are out of business.
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:43:32 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
Jon,
For a guy that says he never reads Cliff's post you sure answer them real fast......LOL.....another promise broken another lie exposed.
Keep op the good work Jon.

What's going to be your excuse when you get fired?

The place didn't apreciate his people skills?
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:30:28 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:47:48 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:46:38 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

They hired you.
They can't afford--or know how--to find and hire real, good, workers.

LOL !!
Never heard of you before. But the folks on this and many other newsgroups have heard of--and personally used--the stuff made on the machines we built.
What is the name of that <machine?> shop again? Does it have the name "liquor store" in its title?
I am the one with the money--to have my product made.
If you got a problem with that, then you are out of business.
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:45:18 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:14:39 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.
That is why I am spending money buying machining work.
And real machinists make the parts per the print.
You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.
If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).
And that would put any place you worked out of business....
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:27:08 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer