sw2008 rotate writing

I'm a beginner in sw2008 and i'm facing problem trying to rotate writing i place on to an object surface to make a surface cut.

How can i rotate the writing ?

thanks in advance

Steve

Reply to
Ste

You could use a rotate command. or you could draw a base line and choose justified and the aligned option to place your text.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

Sorry I was thinking AutoCAD.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

Not 100% sure what your trying to accomplish, but if your just trying to rotate a sketch, goto tools, sketch tools, then rotate..

if your trying to wrap text around something, then you would use the wrap feature.

Reply to
tnik

j wrote in news:1216643288 snipped-for-privacy@isp.n:

Thanks all for the asnwers.... problem is that the inexperience drove me in the wrong way!.... i tried succesfully sketching a line on the surface and the wrapping the text around it.

thanks all

Steve

Reply to
Ste