Re: Like The Blues?

On 01/01/2013 07:08 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Not bad. For a bivalve.
For a dog's perspective on things,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?vm3rwe-386c

The full-length tune has some good stuff that was cut from the commercial. http://tonyrogers.bandcamp.com/track/great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YbN59UKSRI

On Jan 2, 7:35pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"

I couldn't resist wanting to understand the lyrics and used Google for help. Took less me less than 15 seconds to find the help I needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bfsT3AvLU

If I was Steve B I guess I would have put up a post asking for help.

I couldn't resist wanting to understand the lyrics and used Google for help. Took less me less than 15 seconds to find the help I needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bfsT3AvLU

If I was Steve B I guess I would have put up a post asking for help.
== Mildly disturbing song, IMO
And Steve B is a moron, no doubt.
On Jan 2, 8:27pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"

.
It's an off the wall song that not everyone would appreciate. I'm sure some worship it. It kind of reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show in a way. I I found it cool enough to watch a few times. I'm sure I'll share it with a few friends and watch it a few more times. I would say the song displays a very unique talent and I appreciate his unique talent. Thanks for sharing it and thanks again for the Les Paul movie link you shared recently. I didn't know jack shit about Les Paul till I watched that movie. Would like to know more about the man. His wife was pretty cool as well.
On Jan 2, 8:27pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"

.
Sadly, Steve B isn't unique and the older I get the more morons I seem to be surrounded with. What's seems really weird to me is that the former Mr. PV now seems so worldly and smart (even machining wise he seems to have come a long way) to me. I almost miss him breaking my balls about spreadsheets and text editors. :>)

Here's Django again, with Larry Adler on chromatic harmonica:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epq8siKTg1c