Re: Lofting question

It looks like you were trying to create a solid lofted feature in the attached JPG. This tutorial uses surface lofts.

Hope this helps.

John

Trying the split line to loft tutorial in SW2006 > > I have split the object as in the picture but when I try to loft the two > edges I get the error: > > "The end sections for a loft must be either planer or 3D faces or surface. A > 3D section that does not bound a face or surface cannot be used as an end > section" > > The path is projected but when I press OK I get the above error. > > The image on the right is what I am trying to achieve. > > Can anyone help? > > > >
Reply to
John