Re: Lost Cosmos Dongle

An update on this, we actually got the new dongle for $200 from our VAR, and they upgraded us to a USB instead of a // one. We attached a huge giant weight to it so it doesn't get lost again. They made us sign some paperwork saying we did indeed lose our old one and if we found it again we'd surrender it. Now we are Cosmosing again.

Thanks.

Reply to
pope

The real question is why do you need a dongle in the first place.

Len

Reply to
lmar

Cosmosing???? Blue is good, Red is bad?

Did you do an FEA on the connection to the weight and the stresses on the USB port? :=)

Reply to
TOP