Re: Question to SW2003

My question is how to draw a line from a tangent point over a

> circle or arc, to another point? How can i resolve it?

should be simple : in a sketch, draw the arc, draw the point, draw the line then add the constraints. Or did I misunderstood you ?

The second question is, if i sketch a text and extrude it > suddenly the regeneration or reconstuction of the design goes > very slowly

texts generates hundreds, or even thousands of faces... "suppress" the extrusion feature until you really need it.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti