Re: Re: I Don't Want A Machinist To Modify "My Part" / Why Would A Machinist Need To Modify A Customers Part?

LOL

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Same as a brain fart.

Reply to
brewertr

I know how manufacturing works in the real world.

That is why I am spending money buying machining work.

And real machinists make the parts per the print.

You are a self-proclaimed incompetent boob.

If you changed/modified any customer parts as you chose (outside print specifications), you would not get paid due to the 100% rejection rate. Paying customers would stop coming to your shop (hmm, is this your real life ???).

And that would put any place you worked out of business....

Reply to
Gerald Abrahamson