Re: solidworks 2003 tutorial files

Anybody?

hi > > I have a copy of solidworks 2003 which i'm trying to learn how to use > via the tutorial files before i return to uni in september. However > i've seem to be missing the contents of the tutorials folder in my > installation. I have tried re-installing but nothing! Obviously > without the files their are only a few of tutorials that i can have a > go at. I have an ftp site and would be very grateful if someone would > be good enough to upload these missing files. Their are quite a few. > Basically it the entire contents of the folder: > > installation directory\samples\tutorial\ > > Please contact me by email or post a reply if you can help, it would > be much appreciated. > > Regards > > Peter Jackson
Reply to
Jack

They should be on your install CDs...

Reply to