Re: SW2005 Screenshot

bob z. is almost there... dang it!

Reply to
bob zee

longingly, yes, but eventually...

Reply to
bob zee

well, 3, bob z. is gonna have to come clean here real soon. bob z. will make a new post. the mighty strain is going to pull outlook express from this computer, so bob z. will have to post as himself using lotus notes. UNLESS, someone knows how to create an 'alias' in lotus notes so that bob z. won't have to use his real name.

middle name. MUD!!!

Reply to
bob zee

Why not use some other free news reader?

Reply to
Arlin

Bummer, well there is always google groups.... slow as hell though

Reply to
Arlin

oh. never mind then.

bob zee quipped:

Reply to
Nick E.

"bob zee" wrote in news:bfs2qg$ife6j$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-177997.news.uni-berlin.de:

Makes me glad I work for a little company where I'M the head IT guy. Xnews all around!

I briefly worked for a slightly larger company that had it's own IT department. It's amazing how little you have to know to succeed in that field. They get away with so much by assuming everyone else is clueless and then making sure they believe it.

Reply to
Joel Moore

"sw2linux" wrote in news:vfbUa.25583$J%2.3032794 @news.alltel.net:

Any sign of SW for PalmOS? I need it for my new watch:

Joel Moore

Joel Moore quipped:

coincidentally, the dilbert this week on my calendar is about IS.

"Well, i installed 3 new things, and accidentally broke 3 things. In IS terms, I came out ahead."

heh. :-)

--nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.

you described him perfectly!!! do you know our IT guy?

Reply to
bob zee

"bob zee" wrote in news:bg5uor$l29ja$1@ID-

177997.news.uni-berlin.de:

You've seen one IT guy, you've seen them all.

I suppose that isn't fair but they're fun to pick on.

Reply to
Joel Moore

Well our IT guy isn't like that, in fact he's damn near perfect, and no, you can't have him

Reply to
Andrew Troup

And .. he can probably read what You just write ..

Reply to
snapyy2002

and easy.

Reply to