Re: To Blog or not to blog.... why do we do this?

> Best regards to you out there in Californy. Sorry for your pain, but > there IS a 'final solution'. > > 'Sporky'

Yeah-I've been thinking about that untimate solution as well. Even considered picking up KeyCreator because of what I've heard about their direct editing. As a former CK user, this would be ironic. Paying support does indeed get old when bugs don't get fixed and VAR's can't understand your problems.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

Much like bob z., I to have a blog that prolly wouldn't be every helpful regarding SolidWorks activities. It is good for those who want to know superfacially what's going on in my head and in my life. lol I'm not about to post its link here though. Someone with enough time on their hands would be able to find it on their own anyway. :)

I've thought about SW Blogging, but don't really feel I have anything to add in that regard that would be any different that the terrific coverage by the likes of M. Lombard. I work for a company, so I would have to keep my posts generic. I wouldn't be able to talk about projects I'm working on or get into specifics about challenges I'm tackling. Hmm, who knows, maybe I'll think of something Blogable sooner or later. In the meantime, I'm building up raw content on my site.

Matt

of

fcsuper