Re: Wireframe Is An Essential Part Of The Process

Cliff:

Heck, I posted four definitions from online CAD/CAM sources myself, which were slightly contradictory. So can YOU clearly and concisely define wireframe, or not?

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Cliff:

Then by all means, please do so.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Cliff:

Define wireframe. Seems a simple enough request.

Just a little feedback here, the more you avoid defining what you claimed was "rather well defined" the more people might conclude that you are unable to define it at all. Hey, it's no skin off my teeth. It's your choice and your credibility that either is validated, or takes the hit.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Cliff:

Heh, you silly wabbit, this isn't about me. It's about YOU making the claim that wireframe is "rather well defined" and then YOU being unable or unwilling to support your own claim when challenged to do so.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Jon,

Don't ever discount the possibility ( however remote ) that someday you two might just get along swell.

It's not outside of the realm of possibility--( pretty sure you are well aware of this fact ).

And *IF* you ever find yourself with a bird in your hand, I would suggest simply you should simply let it fly away.....

We'll maybe work on those birds that have broken wings at some later point.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Bears repeating I spose...

Yup, the above seems as good a starting point as any.

===

Or..simply let it fly away...given it's your choice, certainly it's not mine.

Not that I dont care, just that there's only so many places where I can hope of having a positive affect, and here is one where I have at least some inspirations.

It might pass quickly though--I dunno.....still, there's no reason for you not to live up to em on your own.

The bigger question, I spose....exactly how important is Cliff in your life....

IOW, should you find you have a bird in your hand, what is it you would do ???

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

SVL:

I think it's very commendable for you to try to act as a mediator between Jon and Cliff. Also Jon's attempt to open the door to intelligent communication was a sign of flexibility of character and a mature thing to do, IMO. Unfortunately these gestures were rebuffed before they had even a chance to germinate.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

I probly won't give up, but likely will still just post a reminder here and there from time to time.

Otherwise, when it's time for the 'Cliff and Jon show'--I realize fully I can always simply change the channel if I don't feel like watching.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT