Realview with Ati FireGL 9000

Does anyone know if it's possible to get Realview working in my Compaq Evo N800w laptop? It has Ati's FireGL 9000 graphics card. Ati's homepage kind of says it should be possible but there is no new driver for this card. At SW site there is a list of certified cards - this one is not mentioned.

There has to be a newer driver than I managed to find, dated somewhere

2003.

Thanks, Kimmo

Reply to
Kimmo

showing passed will utilize the real view feature in Solidworks.

Reply to
SoCalMike