Red Dims

some dimensions on my drawings are displayed in red. anyone know why. They are not dangling. It has nothing to do with my color settings.

Reply to
Oneball

Someone in my office was able to help me. On the line format tool bar i had to toggle the color display mode.

Reply to
Oneball

Here we have our templates set up with a Dim layer set as the default and red color. That way the geometry is black and the dims and annotations that you put on are red. It's easier to work with because of the difference in color.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany