Resolve "all", how?

Click on the root assembly icon (top icon in the tree) Select Edit/Unsuppress With Dependants/

This will unsuppress (or resolve, just another area of inconsistency in SWX) ALL parts and subassemblies no matter how deep they are.

P.S. This function was broken in 2003sp0.0, but was later fixed in 1.0, I think.

Reply to
Arlin Sandbulte

Ok, how do you resolve all the components in a assembly with a lot of other sub/sub/sub.. assemblies??

Reply to
Paul Salvador

RMB on the root of the assembly, 'Set Lightweight to Resolved' (Unless I don't understand the question) ;-)

Reply to
D. Short

Yep, that's the ticket! 8^)

Thanks!

(45 minutes to open and 3 minutes to resolve all dependencies)

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador