Bombing while replacing parts

I've noticed a lot of crashes when i've got a assembly up, and i resave a sub assembly under a different name. Most of the assemblies i deal with contain sheet metal. Is anyone else experiencing this, or am i alone?

The only way to be sure that i don't bomb while resaving is to resolve all my components.

Reply to
Chainsaw

Try cleaning out your TEMP file space and see if that helps.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott