Roll Feature in Sheet Metal?

Is there a roll utility in Sheet Metal? Is there a way to roll a strip of material 3/16" thick, by 1" wide, by 12" long into a Coiled
Spiral? It seems that I have seen this done on one of the gorgeous models of an Antique Lamp, created by one of the many skilled Gurus that post here. If anyone knows this technique, or remembers the lamp that I speak of, I would appreciate you getting in touch with me by e-mail. Thanking you, G. De Angelis
You could make a spiral in the helix tool and then sweep a line around it as a thin feature. Don't know if it would unroll though.
I think (guessing) one could use a large bend radius on an angled bend line. This may need to be preformed a few times down the part since I do not believe (guessing) one can bend more than 180.
Keith

line.
From flat, you can do a 359.99 bend., and you can do as many as you want. Mailed...
HIH JM