Rotate BOM & Balloons? sw2003

Or do I need to create a "Profile" sheet template?

I have a large assembly that is rather tall and thin, I placed the view on a D-sized sheet on it's side rather than vertically thinking I'd be able to simply rotate the BOM and balloons, this appears not to be possible.

So, once again I ask you guys and gals, how should I approach this so the assembly doesn't look like it fell over on it's side?

Much appreciated Whit

Reply to
whit

Use a portrait layout. Rotate your Template to fit.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Just tried it. Make your template into a single block and then rotate the block 90 and move to fit.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Thanks, took some fiddling to get it and it *sure* seems bass-ackwards, but hey I'm sorta getting used to that ;o)

Thanks Corey

Whit

Corey Scheich wrote:

Reply to
whit

In SW2003 you could defer mates to define everything, and let it go at the end. I don't find that in 2004 - did I miss it? When I first pick 2 things, they move - didn't use to. Any helpful hints about the differences in mating? (Keep the off-color comments to yourself, thanks - already thought of those.) :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Sorry, ignore this post - wrong thread - fat click (not fat fingers). :-)

WT

differences

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany