Routing w/ interference detection?

I am pretty sure the answer to my question is "no", but I'll ask because it would be useful if I was wrong.

When using autoroute in SW routing, is it possible to get the wires to recognize that there are other wires and no run into each other? I am trying to route several wires through some holes and it would be nice if SW could figure out a way to route them without running into each other, especially near wire clips. If no, any easy alternatives?

Thanks

Reply to
lipkink

Within the last 6 weeks or so, someone on this Forum had offered a pretty extensive video tutorial on routing. You may want to do a search for that here somehow. Or maybe someone will remember who it was. If my memory serves me, it was in the neighborhood of 40 MGB in size, and also I remember someone stating that it was very high quality. Jennifer Axiotis

Reply to
jenniferaxiotis