Setting Annotation width.

Some time ago I found a macro I think that would cause an annotation to wrap at a specified width. I've lost it between jobs and have searched the group for a reference to it.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Dom.

Reply to
Dom

Maybe you are thinking of mm_28.zip at swtools.cad.de.

But, with text boxes now able to wrap anyway, why use something like that?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Interesting that you should mention the text boxes and wrapping thingy. I had an issue just the other day that I could not figure out.

When creating a new note, the text box auto-sizes to my text until I hit the enter key, which then takes me to the next line. It will continue to do this regardless of how many times I activate the note to modify the text.

To get a long string of text to wrap, I grab a corner and drag as needed. But after that, when I am adding text, it will automatically wrap when it gets to the right side of the text box, which is fine most of the time.

But, how do I get the text box to go back to auto-sizing if I choose to do so? I tried everything I can think of.

Seth

Reply to
Seth Renigar

My guess is that you don't. I figure that once you change the size of the box, it will always assume that you meant to do that, and therefore wrapping is appropriate. I find that to be what I desire just about all the time. Sorry this isn't an answer for you.

WT