shapeworks

does anyone have a serial for shapeworks, iwant to test it before i recommend purchase at work.baren-boym to have evaluation code but now they have removed that option. Cheers. Tom

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
motina

well no they didn't...see their site to apply for an evaluation code...and you also posted elsewhere looking for a crack so I don't think we are in a big hurry to help you.

Reply to
neilscad

hmmm....could it be because they want you to supply your SW serial no. when you register for an evaluation code and you don't have a real one for that either it is how you say ...a little um...difficult...

Reply to
neilscad

You are going to be given a long number very shortly now, however it won't be a serial number. Don't worry, though, 5-7 will go by before you know it.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
kareninventress

Contact the following company and explain your problem. They will be able to help you out. By the way, where do you work? Do you have your work's web site? It would be interesting to see what types of products you make. BSA United States

1150 18th Street, NW Suite 700 Washington, DC 20036 Phone: 202.872.5500 Fax: 202.872.5501

Ken

Reply to
ken

M, you are posting to the wrong forum but thanks anyway. We always appreciate it whenever a fourteen year old gives us a chance to display our indignation and superiority by kicking the cybershit out of you.

Some light reading for sock puppets:

"Autodesk has always adopted a strategy of broad market share, low price, rapid enhancement, and responsiveness to the user. Almost since inception, AutoCAD has been the ``safe buy'' because so many other people use it, even if some have not yet paid. This strategy has served us well, and I am absolutely convinced that, at least in the domestic market, rampant piracy has substantially contributed to our current dominance of the market. I wish there were a way to measure the number of current legal copies of AutoCAD that replaced pirated copies. It would not startle me to discover that number to be very large."

"We have announced an aggressive discount program for the Fortune 500 and the government (and if you want to get onto morals, I think the concept of selling to General Motors for less than the price paid by a one-man consulting firm is as least as reprehensible as profiting by software piracy, especially when practiced by a supposedly entrepreneurial upstart company)."

Who's the author? First guess. Don't cheat.