Sheet metal again.....

Have a sheet metal disc, would like to put a hem around the edge... Any tips?

Reply to
mechdesign2k4

I don't think HEM feature can be made on a cicular disc. You can use sweep ption.

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer

just a reminder, the sheetmetal tools in sw are based on/limited to press brake functions.

Reply to
kenneth

The part I am modeling is a tab style blower wheel that has a hem on the edge of a disc.

Reply to
mechdesign2k4

originally you stated the hem was around the edge, that made it sound like the entire edge.

so if it's only a tab you should be able to model.

Reply to
kenneth

I can't help, but there is an example on the SW Forum that should do it for you. It is in the Sheet Metal forum. The fellow who posted it is M. G. Martinez. It was posted on 4/24/2008.

Jerry Steiger

Reply to
Jerry Steiger