SHEET METAL-Bends and Configs

Has anybody had a problem with sheet metal bends when copying a sheet metal part and renaming the configuration in which the bend was made?
I cannot flatten a part that has had this done because SW complains about the bend not being in the current config.
TOP
I've had a similar problem when copying a sheet metal part. I had to redo some of the relief cuts that had been added.
Have you tried deleting the config and remaking it?
The problem appeared to have been caused by the 3dSketch based HoleWizzer features that preceded the Sheet Metal feature. Suppressing or deleting the HoleWizzer holes and patterns fixed the problem.
TOP
FYI from a guy who does sheet metal in a sheet metal shop. Alway have the sheet metal feature at the top of the tree. Don't use what I call the E. S. & R. (extrude, shell & rip) method when doing sheet metal parts. Generally everything works better down the line.

Understand. In this case the base feature is a conical hopper. I think there has to be at least that prior to SM.
TOP
there are rare instances when "thin-extrudes" work better. apply sheetmetal feature at end. no shell and rip involved with this procedure. a.k.a old school. ;)
Oops, Sorry guys, I should have gotten all the details before I 'typed'.
Wormsign off