Pattern sheet metal bends?

I have sheet metal part with a cutout that contains a two bends. How do I pattern the cutout feature and bends? I've tried both linear &
sketch pattern and neither function allows me to pattern the bends with the cutout. Any helps is appreciated.
BB-
Sheetmetal Bends cannot be patterned.
Create a lance tool (sheetmetal) to do this.
Sometimes you can achieve the desired result by patterning the cutout followed by a separate pattern of the bend feature. For some reason, doing both the cutout and bend in the same pattern is not allowed.
I should also explain that not all cases are the same and this approach might not work either. I can provide an answer specific to your problem if I can see the part in question.
--

- John

John Eric Voltin
Hi BB-
If you are using base-flange, then you cannot generally pattern your sheet metal specific features.
But if you are using insert-bends, you can accomplish this with ease by patterning "pre-bend" insertion (roll back before sheet metal). Additionally, if your pattern is linear and all the resulting bend panels are planar, you could combine them into a single sketch yielding multiple bends.
Regardless, you may not pattern any sheet-metal specific feature in either modeling mode. Personally, I prefer the insert-bends mode for the more open modeling techniques. The base-flange is a bit weak and there are some techniques that are prohibited. Much like boxing with one hand tied behind your back.
If you can post a model, maybe we all could give some advice.
In any case, best wishes.
SMA
You can pattern the sheetmetal bend without any problems. Make your cut out first and pattern it. Then create your flange and pattern it seperately. I do this all the time and works quite well.
Richard