Sheet metal sketch transformation

SW2007 Sheet metal

I seem to remember seeing this working sometime about Beta2 or so, but now I can't get anything to happen. I tried to follow the Help or the What's New, but I never get a Sketch Transformation folder no matter how I've created the part. Can anyone get it to work?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Works just fine for me. Had to install from the DVD due to some download install stability issues.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

How about sending me a part that demonstrates it - I must be missing something obvious then.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I see what's happening, but don't know why yet.

I wasn't able to see it happen because I kept using the sketches to actually cut holes! Turns out that sketches do act as advertised, but as soon as I used the sketch to cut holes, the transform folder disappeared. What's the point? Is there a reason this is like this? Must be some point here...

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany