Solidworks

I am looking for car models for Solidworks, for free or not.

Thanks.

Reply to
GN

Here's a couple i came across a while back at Product design forum...i've dled them and checked them out. It's been a while though...

I think they were modeled in 2 different versions of SW...?I was only able to open the car

Ohter than that, there are plenty out there. Just have to do a little googling and visit a few SW user sites.

Reply to
ParaCAD

ParaCAD, If I not mistaken GN, he is looking for assembly model of a complete car modelled in solidworks and not a rendering image - something which to my opinion is hard to find on the WWW....

Cheers, Gil

Gil Alsberg

If i remember correctly...I was able to open the GTS in solidworks, and it was an actual surface model for solidworks.....there was no interior i dont believe, but the working of a body.

I haven't had the chance to check it out again tho

If you read post #11 in that form, there is a link to the zip for download.

The 55 ford i wasn't able to open.

But you're right it deffinitly isn't an assy.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@42g2000cwt.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
ParaCAD