solidworks-blender group on msn

Hello
What happend with the msn group solidworks-blender? I cannot go there anymore. A message of removed or wrong group is displayed. Is this
group removed?
Johnny
yes it was taken down more than a week ago because it had minimal participation. all in all it wasn't worth my efforts to be talking to myself. if you need information or want to publish you should use Ewout's wiki for SW-Blender http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Import_and_Render_a_SolidWorks_Model neil