solidworks-blender group on msn

Hello

What happend with the msn group solidworks-blender? I cannot go there anymore. A message of removed or wrong group is displayed. Is this group removed?

Johnny

Reply to
sssjonnie

yes it was taken down more than a week ago because it had minimal participation. all in all it wasn't worth my efforts to be talking to myself. if you need information or want to publish you should use Ewout's wiki for SW-Blender

neil