SolidWorks re-training???

Is SolidWorks still offering re-training for unemployeed people at no cost? If they are what's involved and has anyone done it before?

Reply to
-Matt

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (-Matt) wrote in news:8a142816.0406280955.2e4eab9 @posting.google.com:

There is a thing called the "3D skills workshop". They give you a "personal edition" of the software. I'm not sure I'd call it "retraining", but there is a benefit and it is free.

If you're talking about a 5 day class for free, that will probably vary by location. If you're in the US, your state may help pick up the tab or cover it for you, but really, ask a local SW rep.

matt

Reply to
matt

If you get an answer on this, please let me know Thanks in advance, Guido De Angelis

-Matt wrote:

Reply to
Guido De Angelis

My VAR is no longer offering this program. I'm not sure if it's just them or a Universal VAR policy.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez