solidworks rendering

Hello... another pay question.

I have started doing freelance renderings using Maxwell Render... so my render times have increased considerably from using Photoworks. What is the standard way to charge for these renderings... an hourly rate? The same hourly rate as the modelling or much less?

Reply to
will

I don't know about 'standard' but we charge a separate fee for rendering time vs setup. Rendeirng time is calculated based on how many pixels they want and what quality level they are shooting for.

Reply to
ed1701