SolidWorks to CATIA

Hi All,

Wich is the best way to translate SolidWorks to CATIA ? Datakit, Radialsoft, other ???? Is there a possibility to have feature too (in Catia )

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Rubin

We have had the best success with Cadfix, this program will mend the surfaces prior to conversion, otherwise it will not be converted to Catia solids. The other programs did not manage to convert to solids but just made Catia surface models.

Reply to
pipsqueek

If you want to maintain features the only translation program that I am aware of is Acc-u-Trans. This is a process that was developed by Translation Technologies and is available either as a service or for purchase. Translation Tech. also has patent pending technology that compares the result in CATIA with your original model in SolidWorks to make sure that it is geometrically identical. If you have any questions feel free to contact us @

Benjamin Parrish TTI

Reply to
brenwaterys