Strange drawing view border size

Was a cropped view added? If so, the original size of the view will control the zoom to fit of the drawing.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Probably a setting I missed somewhere, but after someone else did some work on my drawings, the drawing view borders are all out of whack. I can grab them, but they will not resize properly, ctrl-Q doesn't do anything, and when I zoom to fit the drawing is getting too small. Interestingly, if I go to the model and "autosize" the planes, they become as large as the drawing view borders. Everything was fine a couple of days ago. Ideas?

2004 Sp1.0

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Wayne, I use a lot of cropped views, and I've never had an issue with the borders. This drawing does have cropped views, but it's the other views that are exhibiting the problem.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Did someone set "Lock Sheet Focus"?

Reply to
Mickey Reilley

Nope, that's not it either. This one really has me stumped.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Richard,

Did the other person add some geometry to the model way out in space? I have also seen an axis cause problems like this.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne