sub assembly lighting question

I am afraid of the answer to this:

If I have a sub assembly with a few special spot lights (in a glass case) with fog etc. Then I bring this SA into my main assebly and pattern it many times (ie, multiple display cases) Then when I render it the lights arn't there as each subassembly does not bring it's lights with it.

Is there a work around?

Zander

(hoping....)

Reply to
Zander

The Bad news You can't have more than 9 light sources and they don't come through with sub assemblies.

The better news You might be able to cheat it by using the Constant material on a part that would represent your light source.

Corey

Reply to
CS