Sub-weldments don't function as advertised in help...

Hi All,

The sw2005 help states that any changes made in a sub-weldment part file will be reflected in the original weldment. This is clearly not the case. Any ideas? Is this just a typo, but if it is a typo there is then no logical reason for sub-weldments to even exist. Or is there? Hmmm - I need coffee.

Zander

Reply to
Zander

I have noticed in 2004 that when copying a part and making changes to it, the graphics don't get updated in the assembly but when you arrow over the surfaces the outline shows the current model yet the graphics show the origional until you go back to the origional and CTRL-Q- save and return. I don't know if this would be related.

Corey

Reply to
CS