Supressing groups of interdependent features

Hello,

I have a part with two features, the second of which was created in-context with the first. Now I made a new configuration for the part in which both of the features are suppressed.

Now whenever I activate that configuration I get warnings that the part couldn't be rebuilt because there were unresolved dependencies -- and the dependent (suppressed) feature has a warning sign on it.

I know what causes this behavior: Obviously the second feature can't be rebuilt because the first one is suppressed, but why doesn't SW notice that I don't want either of those features present in the current configuration and that it therefore shpuldn't care?

Thanks,

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Sometimes consumed sketches need to be suppressed also. Maybe this is the case?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Robert, are the sketches also supressed? I ran into this once before and when I supressed the sketch all was OK.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs