SW BOM headings

We have the ability to change the headings by typing in whatever. We also have the ability to tie notes to custom properties so the notes update with the changing properties. It appears that we don't have the option to combine those two items. Anyone know of a way? My specific request is to be able to put the sheetnumber into the heading of one of the columns, such as "QTY 267A", where 267 is the sheet number of that drawing and is controlled by a custom property..

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I think you should use VBA macro for such problem...

Reply to
Jerry.J