SW Corp, Consistently Inconsistent,... paying for SW Corp mistakes.

EDS Unigraphics v.18 or UGNX v1.0.0 Advanced cad and EDS Solid Edge v.15.0 software for sale! As used in the AUTOMOTIVE/AERO Industries. - runs on Windows NT4 platform or Windows 2000 Pro, XP

This is pasted from a unigraphics web site, no mention of Unix here?

Reply to
pete

pete

Now you see, no seats, but always looking for better :-)

That is why I wanted a truthful answer, as in yes or no, lol

I have dealt with many Var's and salesmen, all who will lie through their teeth to get a sale, then run like hell, when there is a problem, then blame the OS, hardware or user! Leaving me to explain to my chairman, why he has wasted, £30,000, for hardware, software and training, only to find that it takes longer to design a new project, that it did, with AutoCAD LT. :-O

Truth, I will accept and listen, lies just send ME running.

Reply to
pete

Now that you have read my post, CORRECTLY this time, You can see that I have never used it! The point about the my post was that there was no mention of Unix. So no bs, just an observation! And no I am no related to Jon.

Reply to
pete

Pete-- sorry buddy, but you're going to have to join Cliff & Jon in the kill file have a nice life

Reply to
Michael

Thanks Michael :-)

Reply to
pete

Don't know for sure, I was responding to P's comments.

Kman

Reply to
Kman

Look you stupid fool,

I have NOT whined about UG, I have asked you a simple question, that you are unable to read or answer correctly about UG causing lock-ups, which WAS posted by a UG user.

I saw an ad that did NOT mention Unix, then CORRECTED my mistake, by saying that I HAD found one THAT did mention Unix..

I was not giving BS, I just pasted the ad, It does not matter where it can from, it did NOT mention UNIX, that was my point..

WTF is foorp?

BUT if you are a typical UG user, then I will stay away from it!

Up until this your recent post, I was looking at getting a UG rep in, just to see what it can do.

You really do know how to sell a product, not!

Solaris, AIX, Irix, Linux & OS X are others but I don't know if UG

Reply to
pete

Pete,

No need to take him seriously. He hasn't used a modern CAD system for a LONG time. He lives in the past, and has serious mental health issues that he recognizes, but fails to address.

Reply to
Ron Smith

Thanks Ron, I really thought "I" was the one going mad!, lol I have no intention of buying illegal software, just one that works!

Reply to
pete

Wow, you're easy. 8~)

Reply to
Jeff Howard

So all the girls tell me! ;-)

Reply to
pete

Not sure how he can really recognize the problem but still not address it ? One thing is for sure, his problem had gotten worse and worse over the years.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer