Surface trimming continues to be inconsistent in SW03/04!

Surface trimming continues to be inconsistent in SW03/SW04!

(I know I've said this before but I just wasted a day and a half with trim problems and/or trim visibility problems)

For instance, some trims, particularly mutual trims, fail yet the trim shows properly in the preview?? A simple check that this is bogus failure is to redo the trim ahead of the failed trim and it will solve or break down the trim into smaller mutaul/trims (total workarounds). Unfortunately, just clearing or editing the selection list does not work in most cases, it will continue to fail, there seems to be variables internal to the feature edit which can not or will not purge?

The management or visibility of surfaces continues to be maze and unacceptable!

Another ongoing issue,... unrelated bodies which are hidden will reappear during the trim edit or scrolling through the feature history, this is a PITA! The hidden body or bodies generally obscure the surfaces in the graphics area, this is totally unacceptable and continues to be a problem! Again, these are problems with trim edits which continue to be left in disrepair and the trim gui's poor visual clues don't help at all with the above problems.

SW Corp is making plenty of cash so,.. why can't they fixed these ongoing problems?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador