SW macro to keep parts in contact / grinding CNC path

Just to mention that we developed macro for SolidWorks that maintains contact between 2 parts while following a prescribed motion. The macro creates a table of any dimension(s) as a function of the motion. The macro can be used to:

- compute CNC paths for grinding or other geometric-dependent machining processes

- generate animations of contacts that cannot be modeled with the standard SW "mate" constraints. I'd be interested in your feedback, ideas for applications and enhancements. Thanks!

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

sorry : link is

Philippe Guglielmetti