SW NOT showing error or warning icons.

Has anyone seen this?

I have a new problem with SolidWorks. It has stopped showing any errors icons for problems with sketch entities and missing edges for fillets and missing sketch planes.

My model will appear to rebuild fine with no errors. But sometimes I can actually see problems with the models and if I look at the sketch I can find problems in the sketches.

I tried the same exact model on my co-workers machine and it lit up with errors. I did a complete re-install last night, I'm on 2005 SP5. It didn't help.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Ted C.

Yep, see/seen it (although, sp5 helped, believe it or not?) and it's been doing this in SW2006 sp0 as well.

The reality, it's SW Corp consistency, which is fact, it seems to be a under laying business plan! That is, to break and fix code per release and per service pack and gain revenue..

You SW programmers and contractors are peachy!! Job security, number 1!

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador