Edges, edges, edges

Dear folks:

I just went from SW2004 and SW2006 and am pleased to report a 25% drop in departmental efficiency...*sigh*. This happened last time I upgraded too, but I recovered...

Anyway, I used to select unwanted part edges in a drawing, hide them, and when they didn't, find a handy surface and do the Show/Hide Edges (Show, then Hide) routine, and everything would rebuild and be lovely. But now I can't do that. Has anybody got more ideas? I can select them fine, just not hide them.

Cordiallly yours, Gerard P. Lakeview Forge Co.

Reply to
pawlowsk002