SW2005 SP4 - vertex problems

Hi There,

I'm having trouble with the extrude/cut feature when I use the from>vertext then up to vertext tools, my cut/extrude is the right length but going in the opposite direction - can anyone verify this? It happens when I use a layout sketch and use the sketch vertices to define the starting point and ending point of a feature

Cheers,

LB

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory