SWW2004

Hey, next week! Everyone watch for me - I'll be the guy with the salt & pepper hair (got the grey from my kids.) :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Sporkman

I'll be there.

Mustache is salt ; hair still pepper-for now.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

It will be great to see everyone again, and I look forward to the chance to meet those I have not. This will be the first year I won't bring my golf clubs along, so let's see if we can convince SolidWorks to move the show back down south (Austin is very nice this time of year).

The Wife says the hair is salt-n-pepper, but I deny it.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Richard you do have my Cell phone number don't you? Call me and we will hook up sometime while I'm there.

I hope to see everyone else there too!

Salt & pepper hair here to but I'm to tall for most of you to see it... unless I sit down ;-P

Cheers, Scott Baugh, CSWP

Reply to
Scott

Damn! I can't find that much pepper anymore.

And a word of advice, no matter what the color of your hair ... dress warmly! Here in Massachusetts, the temp was -11F this morning. Don't leave your brass monkeys outside.

AW

Reply to
Art Woodbury