Testing New Quadro Drivers 52.16

The new Nvidia drivers are out today...

So far the only problem I have is with 'Menu Shadow' enabled in WinXP. When you RMB a face, there is a slight pause.

SolidWorks states that Menu Shadow should be disabled in Win2000. Looks like the same may apply for WinXP as well.

I'll be sure and post anything else I find.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

The new Nvidia drivers are out today...

So far the only problem I have is with 'Menu Shadow' enabled in WinXP. When you RMB a face, there is a slight pause.

SolidWorks states that Menu Shadow should be disabled in Win2000. Looks like the same may apply for WinXP as well.

I'll be sure and post anything else I find.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

Where can I find that 'Menu Shadow' option?

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

control panel/display properties/appearance/effects/show shadows under menus

Reply to
neil

I can't find it there. Maybe because of mine setup. nvidia riva tnt 2 windows 2000 proffesional

not in the appearance tab and not in the effects tab

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling