TIP of the DAY: Keeping XP Humming

I came across this link. In it you will find a downloadable pdf. I recommend printing it and putting it in a binder. It contains just about anything you might want to know about setting up XP and keeping it humming. It is written so the average Joe/Josephine can understand it.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Excellent Thanks, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

You are welcome.

The setting to wipe the pagefile at shutdown seems to make quite a difference. The downside is longer shutdowns.

Reply to
TOP