Toolbox doesn work very well

I am having trouble inserting standard components from the Toolbox. Specifically, bolts and nuts. They tend to lock up and crash the system during the insertion process. Is this a common problem or should I just get better at doing it. I am a relatively new user.

Reply to
George

Toolbox requires some research to set up. Search for Matt Lombard's paper on toolbox. Also read all the toolbox stuff available on the SW website.

Reply to
TOP