SW2006 ev - decals

Is it me or have sw changed the way decals are applied .

In sw2006 beta the decals where visible on the surface of a part , I think.

- in sw2006 sp0 the decals are only visible if rendered. Or am I just going senile ?

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

There is a setting under PhotoWorks/Options that controls weather decals are visible in SW and PW or just PW. I believe the setting is at the bottom of the list.

Reply to
Rock Guy

sanity restored - my memeory is good for another year !

Thanks

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs