Toolworks

Hi all I have been trying to get in touch with the company that has developed Toolworks BOM manager (

) for a few weeks now and have had no response. Q. Does anyone know if this company is still around. Q. If so has anyone used this tool, as i am very interested in using this. I do know of other tools but this one will suit my budget. Q. Has any used this in conjuction with the ERP system M1 from Bowen and Groves
).

Regards Damian

Reply to
Dames

Contact information...

SDH Development ApS Industrivej 46, DK-4000 Roskilde Phone (Europe): +45 70 22 22 80 Phone (United States): (978) 633-3318 Fax: +45 70 22 22 81 CVR: DKK27744540

Give them a call if they arent answering your e-mail.

Reply to
Ronni

Cheers

Reply to