Trimming Weldment members

I'm using the weldments feature on SW2005 to make a frame out of 2" sq tube. The corners trim out correctly when only two members are involved. When I add the diagonal member, tubing also, and try to trim, it goes haywire. I want to trim to the mating surface not the part, as the tubing edges make the trim funny around the perimeter of the tube, I want the tube to be cut flat. All the members are the same size. Is this a bug in 2005 or am I doing something wrong here?

Reply to
Rick Suttles

The best way to trim diagonal bracing is to do a 'cut extrude'.

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen